Monday, June 05, 2006

Gentle prodding from an unlikely source

It has been a full month since I last posted here, but I've been relentlessly blogging internally, with a record for me of 27 posts in that time frame. We are very slowly getting some traction, as more people get more active, but we still have a l-o-n-g way to go.

However, I really don't mean to neglect CollabuTech. I've been meaning to cross-post my relevant internal postings here, but just haven't made the time to do it. However, when I checked on the health of the internal blogosphere, I found this waiting for me:
Ever since Eric Jurotich starting blogging internally, his posts on CollabuTech have pretty much come to a screeching halt.
Yikes! I wasn't expecting to get called out, however mildly, for my lack of CollabuTech posting by a co-worker on the internal blogosphere. So, expect to see much more here over the next few weeks.

Of course, if we could encourage my proverbial partner to contribute to both spots, we'd all be better off. :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I wasn't so gentle. I didn't mean for that comment to come across as harsh as it did -- my apologies. I was writing in a more dramatic style perhaps to come across a little more entertaining than, "Eric seems to be posting more on his internal blog these days". Sorry about that.

deLille

8:59 AM  
Blogger memo said...

stock photography

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home