Thursday, May 04, 2006

Internal blogging

We have a new internal blogging pilot underway, and I'm spending a good portion of my blog cycles over there, trying to get that effort of the ground. The first time around, the ease of use of WordPress left a lot to be desired. Now that WordPress is vastly improved, we'll see what other factors keep a critical mass from developing. My leading contenders:
  • No good free feed reader for internal sites
  • Not enough people actively blogging to make a viable blogosphere
Update: Shortly after posting, I overcame my "too big a chunk to digest" problem and paid a long overdue visit to my Many2Many feed, where I found An Adoption Strategy for Social Software in the Enterprise. I haven't had time to read it, but it looks promising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home